In this world of a growing population, the need for affordable, safe, and good-quality products is rising. Furthermore, there is more awareness among customers for these products to be produced in a socially and environmentally responsible way. To answer this need, Foundation FSSC provides a trusted brand assurance platform to the consumer goods industry.
As the Technical Officer – Safety and Quality, you will be responsible for providing technical support on the day-to-day operations and developing, maintaining, and supporting all relevant technical aspects of the FSSC 22000 Scheme.
Please note that we will accept applicants who are located within the time zone (GMT +0 to GMT +2).
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide support to the Technical Manager with Scheme development and maintenance activities according to the procedural requirements
- Manage and maintain the technical knowledge base within our support system and answer support requests
- Responsible for effective communication with our licensed Partners (Certification Bodies and Accreditation Bodies) and other internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in and support internal and external projects
- Contribute to technical research in support of developments, new projects, and continuous improvement
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Tertiary education in a food or bio-science-related field
- At least 5 years of experience as a Food/Feed Schemes Program Manager/ Coordinator, Food Safety or Quality Supervisor/Inspector or Food Safety Auditor
- Detailed knowledge of food safety management systems and implementation thereof, including FSSC 22000
- Experience with technical reviews and certification decision-making would be to your advantage. Good knowledge of accreditation and certification
- Ability to analyze information and propose solutions as part of continual improvement.
- Intercultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Independent worker and team player.
- Able to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English at a high proficiency level.
What We Offer
FSSC offers and promotes a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working. We ensure that excellent work is recognized and rewarded. Additional benefits are:
- Provision of resources and support for personal training and development in line with our core values.
- Open and diverse culture within a flexible organization
- Attractive salary, allowances, and benefits that match responsibilities and experience
- Flexibility in terms of remote working: you get to choose where you want to work most of the time.
Interesting for you? Please apply now with your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected]