The Foundation FSSC and its underlying wholly owned legal entities (hereinafter: ‘FSSC’), respect your privacy. We process your personal data in order to carry out our work quickly and efficiently and to optimize our service to you. Ensuring the safety and privacy of your personal data is not only in your interest, but also in ours. FSSC complies with the applicable laws and regulations, which set requirements for the use of personal data.
FSSC safeguards the quality, confidentiality, accuracy of the personal data it processes. We use adequate technical and organisational procedures to keep the information accurate, current and complete. As a result, your privacy will be maintained.
In case you detected a data breach that has impact on us, please contact us at [email protected].
To offer our service we process personal data. “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. We can store your data at various moments, for example when you become a Team Member, visit our Website or when you contact us.
Please find below a list of personal and non-personal data that we can process e.g.:
- Email address
- Phone number
- The type of browser
- The operating system you use
FSSC only processes personal data on a lawful basis. We use the following legal grounds:
- Consent, i.a. to receive the newsletter, your permission will first be asked. You can always revoke consent.
- Agreement, e.g., for the use of our services an agreement is used.
- Legal obligation, e.g., FSSC also collects personal data to comply with its legal obligations.
How long do we store your data?
FSSC does not store personal data any longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law or that is necessary to fulfil the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement. For more information on this please contact us at [email protected].
With whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with others in accordance with and for the realization of the processing purposes as described in this Privacy Statement. In a data processing agreement, we shall agree with those parties that they shall use your data carefully and they shall only receive the data that is relevant for their services. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes.
We will process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data or if necessary, safeguards are being taken.
FSSC sends newsletters to fully inform you about their developments and Scheme updates. We use an opt-in system with consent as legal basis. Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Cookies are little (text)files which are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our Website again. This allows our Website to recognize you as a previous visitor.
For more information about Cookies, please read our Cookie statement.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized parties and persons do not have access to your data. We have taken adequate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data.
FSSC believes it is important that you can properly exercise the rights you have under the regulation. Therefore, it is very easy to contact us at [email protected] to exercise the following rights as data subject:
- The right of access: you have the right to see what personal data we process about you.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data we process about you is incorrect, you have the right to have it rectified.
- The right of deletion: if we no longer need your personal data for the purpose for which we received it, you have the right to ask us to delete it. There are some exceptions to this, such as our obligation to keep certain data for .
- The right to restriction: during the period that we are in the process of determining whether your data should be rectified, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing.
- The right of data portability: at your request, we must transfer all your personal data to you or another organization of your choice. You can only exercise this right if the data is processed on the basis of consent or on the basis of the performance of a contract to which you are party.
- The right to object: if we process data based on legitimate interest or public interest, it is possible to object after which an evaluation of interests will follow. In the case of direct marketing, you always have the right to object.
Should you have further questions regarding this privacy statement or in case you would like to exercise your rights, please contact us via the information below.
FSSC finds it very important to have satisfied customers. Even though we do everything we can to achieve this, it may be possible that you are not satisfied. We kindly ask you to file a complaint through the contact form on our Website. If necessary, it is also possible to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority. This can be done via: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons