The Foundation is looking for an Integrity Program Assessor (IPA) based in Europe to execute and support the Foundations risk based Integrity Program (IP) to review the performance of its partners. As IPA you will report to the Certification Integrity Manager.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Perform all aspects (planning, assessments, reporting and follow-up) of the IP under which Office Assessments (remote or on-site), Desk Reviews (remote) and occasional Witness Assessments (on-site) are conducted.
- Participate in regular IP meetings to discuss organizational/departmental developments and ensure calibration among the IP Assessors team.
- Provide the Certification Integrity Manager with valuable recommendations to enable decision making and share insights to strengthen the IP.
- Contribute to IP project management and training
- Support the Certification Integrity Manager with developing IP documents
- Involved in preparation
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of regulations and international standards pertaining to food safety auditing, certification and accreditation.
- Degree in food related or bio-science discipline.
- > 2 years working experience in food related industry.
- Lead Auditor qualification (IRCA or equivalent).
- > 5 years’ international experience in food safety auditing.
- Sound knowledge of FSSC 22000 Scheme requirements, ISO 22000, ISO 22003-1, ISO/TS 22002 series, ISO 17011 and relevant IAF MD.
- Flexible work attitude in support of delivering objectives.
- Ethical behavior (in line with Annex D of ISO/IEC 17021-1).
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Work independently and act as a team member.
- Presentation skills and expertise.
- Able to travel internationally.
What We Offer
FSSC offers and promotes a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working. FSSC ensures that excellent work is recognized and rewarded and additional benefits are:
- Provision of support for personal training and development in line with our core values of Transparency, Integrity, Ambition, Engagement, and Care.
- Open and diverse culture within a flexible organization.
- Attractive salary, allowances, and benefits that match responsibilities and experience.
- Great flexibility as you get to choose where you want to work most of the time.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected], or contact us if you would like more information via the same email address.