The FSSC Finance Officer will provide administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the organization. It involves providing financial and administrative support, including expenses and payroll, to FSSC Team members, partners, and stakeholders. You will communicate with the FSSC organization and partners and industries worldwide.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Process invoices and follow up with partners and stakeholders
- Support foreign payment runs
- Participate in payroll processes; support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency
- Assist (external) finance team
- Provide support for reporting and during budget preparation
If you are open to it, FSSC offers the option to perform some HR tasks.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Good understanding of finance and accounting
- Proven relevant work-experience
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, for instance Exact online and WeFact
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and preparing financial reports
- Intercultural awareness and sensitivity
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a high proficiency level
What We Offer
FSSC offers and promotes a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working. We ensure excellent work is recognized and rewarded. Additional benefits are:
- We actively provide resources and support for personal training and development in line with our core values of Transparency, Integrity, Ambition, Engagement, and Care.
- An open and diverse culture within a flexible organization.
- Attractive salary, allowances, and benefits that match responsibilities and experience.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected], or contact us if you would like more information via the same email address.