An exciting new opportunity exists to join the Foundation FSSC in the Integrity Program team for the role of Certification Integrity Manager.
The Certification Integrity Manager is responsible for ensuring the effective implementation and continual improvement of the FSSC Scheme-related certification integrity processes for the Licensed Partners. In this role, you will report to the Integrity Program Director and coach, mentor other Certification Integrity team members, and work closely with senior management, peers, and Licensed Partners.
The successful candidate shall preferably be based in The Netherlands.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Developing, managing, and overseeing the effective implementation and sustainability of the Certification Integrity processes;
- Responsible for the development of the tactical plan and its execution as per the Integrity Program (IP) Strategies;
- Defining the relevant IP key performance criteria and ensuring their effective implementation;
- Heading up key initiatives, and the portfolio of continual IP improvement projects
- Responsible for the management and competence of direct reports, including the qualification and monitoring of IP Assessors;
- Analysis of data related to certification IP processes and reporting to internal and external stakeholders;
- Technical review of certification integrity assessment reports and dealing with escalations resulting from findings;
- Maintenance and continual improvement of the certification integrity processes
- Participation in strategic Integrity Program meetings
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, preferably in Quality and/or Food related fields;
- In-depth, and up-to-date knowledge of Food Safety Standards, FSSC 22000, Certification and Accreditation requirements.
- Knowledge of continual improvement tools implementation is a plus (Lean, 6 Sigma, TQM, WCM);
- At least 8-10 years experience in a regulated industry, including more than 5 years of experience in third-party food safety/quality management system auditing and certification management in an international environment;
- At least 2 years of experience in a managerial position with direct subordinates in the Certification industry.
- Experience developing tactical plans at the managerial level, KPI monitoring and reporting, and presenting performance results to senior management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with knowledge of other European languages would be an advantage
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to produce clear, concise, and professional reports and explain technical issues within required timeframes
- Strong intercultural awareness and sensitivity skills with the ability to work in an international environment within a people-oriented organization.
- Ability to work well under pressure, including good multi-tasking skills
What We Offer
FSSC offers and promotes a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working. We ensure excellent work is recognized and rewarded. Additional benefits are:
- Provision of resources and support for personal training and development in line with our core values.
- Open and diverse culture within a flexible organization.
- Attractive salary, allowances, and benefits that match responsibilities and experience.
- Flexibility in terms of remote working: you get to choose where you want to work most of the time.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected], or contact us if you would like more information via the same email address.