As the Marketing Manager at FSSC, you will be responsible for aligning and implementing all strategic marketing aspects with the overall MarCom strategy and developing and managing B2B marketing programs, their implementation, and the associated results.
The ultimate objective is to contribute to the position, awareness, and reputation of the Foundation FSSC as the leading brand Certification Scheme Owner.
Key Result Areas
- Align the FSSC strategic marketing aspects with the MarCom Strategy.
- In close cooperation with the Communication Manager, translate the MarCom strategy into annual MarCom plans and implement them.
- Key role in safeguarding value innovation, based on FSSC’s ‘branded house’.
- Responsible for the internal branding strategy.
- Contribute to a balanced planning for marketing activities as part of innovative projects, and for ‘running the business’ within the MarCom team.
- Responsible for event management.
- Initiate and monitor brand & market research.
- Engage with partners to optimize co-creation of services and campaigns with the consumer goods industry and related supply chain.
- Drive the execution of brand and market research and internal and external stakeholder surveys.
- Drive the execution of marketing activities, initiatives and projects.
- Oversee all marketing KPIs including brand awareness, reputation and sentiment.
- Take the lead in organizing on- and offline events.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
The ideal Marketing Manager:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing,
- 8+ years relevant experience, preferably in an international B2B organization,
- The right management skills to manage a small team,
- Solid knowledge of, or feeling with, the world of auditing & certification related to food safety and/or social sustainability,
- Intercultural awareness,
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills,
- Fluent in English; read, write, and speak English at a high proficiency level.
What we offer
The Foundation offers a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working. We ensure excellent work is recognized and rewarded, and additional benefits include:
- Provision of resources and support for personal training and development in line with our core values of Transparency, Integrity, Ambition, Engagement, and Care.
- Open and diverse culture within a flexible organization since you get to choose where you want to work most of the time.
- Attractive salary allowances with benefits that match responsibilities and experience.
FSSC will only be processing applications from candidates who live and have the right to work in the European Union.
ICT Career is our partner for finding the best possible candidate for this role. They will be responsible for the initial recruitment procedure of the Marketing Manager vacancy. The application procedure consists of one video call with ICT Career and two rounds of interviews with FSSC.
Explore our insights
19 March, 2024
19 March, 2024
30 January, 2024
- Foundation FSSC
Job Opening | HR Officer Training & Development
The focus of the HR officer will be on Training and Development (T&D) and on providing support to the HR Manager by overseeing the training and growth of all FSSC team members. The HR officer is responsible for developing the talents of the team members to their full potential on individual and organizational needs. The HR Officer Training & Development will report to the HR Manager. You will work in an HR team with two colleagues.