In this world of a growing population, the need for affordable, safe, and good quality products is rising. Furthermore, there is more awareness from consumers for these products to be produced in a socially and environmentally responsible way. To answer this need, Foundation FSSC provides trust and delivers impact to the consumer goods industry.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
– Build and maintain a catalogue of training resources.
– Work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop instructional materials.
– Build, deploy, optimize and support learning programs, online media and the Learning Management System (LMS).
– Manage multiple learning and development project.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
– You have relevant experience in the field of HR, training or e-learning
– You are experienced in training development; design and delivery of live and digital offerings
– You are IT tech savvy and preferably experienced with Articulate 360, LMS, Microsoft Office Suite
– Any experience with audio, video, and graphic design tools is a pre
– You have excellent English skills
– You can work independently as well as in collaboration
– You are experienced in project management
What We Offer
The Foundation offers a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working. They ensure excellent work is recognized and rewarded and additional benefits are:
– Provision of resources and support for personal training and development in line with our core values of Transparency, Integrity, Ambition, Engagement and Care
– Open and diverse culture within a flexible organization since you get to choose where you want to work most of the time.
– Attractive salary allowances with benefits that match responsibilities and experience.
– FSSC will only be processing applications from candidates who live and have the right to work in the European Union.