As the Communications Manager, you will be responsible for aligning and implementing all strategic communication aspects with the overall MarCom strategy and the strategic web management and internal communication strategy.
The ultimate objective is to contribute to the position, awareness, and reputation of the Foundation FSSC as the leading brand Certification Scheme Owner.
Key Result Areas
- Align FSSC’s in- and external strategic communication aspects with the MarCom Strategy.
- In close cooperation with the Marketing Manager translate the MarCom strategy into annual MarCom plans and implement them.
- Responsible for all visual aspects of FSSC’s Brand Architecture.
- Manage the Communications Team.
- On behalf of communications, in the lead for innovative projects. Contribute to a balanced planning for communications activities as part of innovative projects and for ‘running the business’ within the MarCom team.
- Strategic web development and overall web management.
- Monitor the communications style, technical vs. ‘mickey mouse’ & voice and tone.
- Monitoring the content management.
- Engage with partners to optimize FSSC’s communication with the consumer goods industry and related supply chain.
- Internal communications: Oversee the appropriate use of systems and content and ensure implementation of the internal communications strategy.
- Drive the execution of communications activities and projects.
- Oversee the results and KPIs from Marketing Communications activities in close cooperation with the Marketing Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
The ideal Communications Manager:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in communications,
- 8+ years relevant experience, preferably in an international B2B organization,
- The right management skills to manage a small team,
- Solid experience in online media, web analytic tools, and user experience and user research,
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills,
- Pro-active, customer-oriented, and result-driven,
- Fluent in English; read, write, and speak English at a high proficiency level.
What we offer
The Foundation offers a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working. We ensure excellent work is recognized and rewarded, and additional benefits are:
- Provision of resources and support for personal training and development in line with our values: Transparency, Integrity, Ambition, Engagement, and Care.
- Open and diverse culture within a flexible organization since you get to choose where you want to work most of the time.
- Attractive salary allowances with benefits that match responsibilities and experience.
FSSC will only be processing applications from candidates who live in the Netherlands and have the right to work in the European Union.
ICT Career is our partner for finding the best possible candidate for this role. They will be responsible for the initial recruitment procedure for the Communications Manager vacancy. The application procedure consists of one video call with ICT Career and two rounds of interviews with FSSC.
Explore our insights
19 March, 2024
19 March, 2024
30 January, 2024
- Foundation FSSC
Job Opening | HR Officer Training & Development
The focus of the HR officer will be on Training and Development (T&D) and on providing support to the HR Manager by overseeing the training and growth of all FSSC team members. The HR officer is responsible for developing the talents of the team members to their full potential on individual and organizational needs. The HR Officer Training & Development will report to the HR Manager. You will work in an HR team with two colleagues.