The Foundation is looking for a Certification Process Administrator.
As a Certification Process Administrator you are responsible for increasing the efficiency of the compliance processes within FSSC’s Integrity Program. Activities include coordinating, monitoring, reviewing and analyzing compliance processes related to FSSC’s certifying partners worldwide.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Implement, coordinate and follow-up of the operational integrity processes,
- Be the first point of contact for the certifying partners,
- Participate in improving existing, or developing new functionalities, of the certifying processes and projects,
- Communicate internally with the global FSSC team and the Integrity Team, and externally with FSSC’s certifying bodies and other partners,
- Participation in Integrity Program (IP) webinars, Insight events, harmonization activities and IP calibration meetings and IP mentoring sessions.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of, or interest in, quality and certification processes,
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and preferably knowledge of databases,
- Ability to analyze information, ability to make decisions, and propose and implement improvements,
- Ability to work independently,
- Intercultural awareness and sensitivity,
- High proficiency level in English is required; additional languages would be beneficial.
What We Offer
FSSC offers and promotes a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working. FSSC ensures that excellent work is recognized and rewarded, and additional benefits are:
- Provision of personal training and development support in line with our core values of Transparency, Integrity, Ambition, Engagement, and Care.
- Open and diverse culture within a flexible organization.
- Attractive salary, allowances, and benefits that match responsibilities and experience.
- Great flexibility as you get to choose where you want to work most of the time.
NOTE: Please be advised that we will only be processing applications from candidates who live in the Netherlands.
If this opportunity interests you, or you would like more information, please head directly to our partner recruitment agency ICT Career.
ICT Career is responsible for the initial recruitment procedure for the vacancy of Certification Process Administrator at FSSC. The complete procedure consists of a video call with ICT Career and two rounds of interviews with FSSC. If it comes to an agreement and contract, you will be employed by Foundation FSSC directly.