The FSSC Foundation is an organization with a mission: to give confidence and make an impact in the consumer goods industry. FSSC 22000 is a food safety certification program.
More than 30,000 organizations worldwide are FSSC 22000 certified, including premium A brands and retailers. In addition, the FSSC 24000 sustainability scheme was published last year. This scheme contributes to FSSC’s vision to create a better world. FSSC employs approximately 40 professionals, some of whom work from the Netherlands, the rest from other locations worldwide.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
As a No-code Developer in training at FSSC, you will be responsible for developing FSSC’s core business software. You will work in a (hybrid) physical and virtual development team.
You will be trained to work with WEM technology and will work under supervision and with the help of a Senior Developer.
You will be part of the scum team and work within the FSSC organization to learn the business needs and processes. You will also be involved in the following:
- Developing the new software with the help of WEM technology,
- Understanding the business needs and transforming these into software,
- Testing software together with key users,
- Writing documentation.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Preferably, but not necessary, knowledge of React and SQL,
- Ambition to become a Low/No-code Developer and the motivation to be trained to master the WEM technology.
Please note that FSSC would like to contact either an experienced software developer who wants to change to Low-/No-code technology, or someone who understands the basics of coding and wants to become a No- / Low-code Developer.
What We Offer
If a healthy work-life balance and agile working within an international environment is top of your wish list, then as an IT Development Manager at FSSC, you’ve come to the right place. In addition, you can also count on:
- A competitive salary
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
- An open culture within a flexible organization, where your future colleagues enjoy their work and are passionate about their company.
If this opportunity interests you, or you would like more information, please head directly to our partner recruitment agency ePeople.
ePeople is responsible for the initial recruitment procedure for the vacancy of Software Engineer at FSSC. The complete procedure consists of a video call with ePeople and two rounds of interviews with FSSC. If it comes to an agreement and contract, you will be employed by Foundation FSSC directly.