The FSSC Foundation is an organization with a mission: to give confidence and make an impact in the consumer goods industry. FSSC 22000 is a food safety certification program.
More than 30,000 organizations worldwide are FSSC 22000 certified, including premium A brands and retailers. In addition, the FSSC 24000 sustainability scheme was published last year. This scheme contributes to FSSC’s vision to create a better world. FSSC employs approximately 40 professionals, some of whom work from the Netherlands, the rest from other locations worldwide.
The e-Learning & Development Officer is a new position, and you will report to the Learning & Development Manager.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Build and maintain a catalogue of training resources, including course curriculum, multimedia, demonstrations, and additional material.
- Work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop instructional materials.
- Build, deploy, optimize and support learning programs, online media and the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Manage multiple learning and development project.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- You have relevant experience in the field of HR, training or e-learning
- You are experienced in training development; design and delivery of live and digital offerings
- You are IT tech savvy and preferably experienced with Articulate 360, LMS, Microsoft Office Suite, and any audio, video, and graphic design tools
- You have excellent English skills
- You can work independently as well as in collaboration
- You are experienced in project management
What We Offer
The Foundation offers a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working. They ensure excellent work is recognized and rewarded and additional benefits are:
- Attractive salary, allowances, and benefits that match responsibilities and experience.
- Provision of resources and support for personal training and development in line with our core values of Transparency, Integrity, Ambition, Engagement and Care.
- Open and diverse culture within a flexible organization since you get to choose where you want to work most of the time.
Please note: FSSC will only be able to process applications from candidates who live and have the right to work in the European Union.
If this opportunity interests you, or you would like more information, please head directly to our partner recruitment agency ICT Career.
ICT Career is responsible for the initial recruitment procedure for the vacancy of L&D Officer at FSSC. The complete procedure consists of a video call with ICT Career and two rounds of interviews with FSSC. If it comes to an agreement and contract, you will be employed by Foundation FSSC directly.