In your role as IT Development Manager at FSSC, you will be responsible for developing FSSC’s global IT and application landscape. The focus will be on digital transformation and the strategic choice to outsource a part of the software development. As a result, you will work within FSSC and lead a small IT team.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Help define the digital transformation strategy.
- Guide your team as it grows.
- Identify users’ wants and needs. You understand what users need and prioritize accordingly.
- Prepare decisions on whether to buy or outsource what we need, or make it ourselves.
- Support our IT Director Hent van Ooijen. You will be his chief assistant and be accountable to him.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT.
- For this vacancy, previous work experience as an IT Project Manager is key. FSSC is looking for someone who has preferably gained this experience in an international setting.
- In addition, you have experience in:
- defining and implementing a digital transformation strategy,
- program management
- understanding and analyzing business needs and business processes
- agile development
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Intercultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a high proficiency level.
What We Offer
FSSC offers and promotes a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working. We ensure excellent work is recognized and rewarded. Additional benefits are:
- We actively provide resources and support for personal training and development in line with our core values of Transparency, Integrity, Ambition, Engagement, and Care.
- An open and diverse culture within a flexible organization.
- Attractive salary, allowances, and benefits that match responsibilities and experience.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, or you would like more information, please head directly to our partner recruitment agency ePeople. They will be able to answer any questions and will be assisting with the hiring of the FSSC IT Development Manager.