As an HR Assistant you will manage HR activities related to the employee life cycle in an accurate and organized manner. The role is part-time (24hrs per week).
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Responsible to process and maintain FSSC team member’s personal details and HR related documents.
- Onboard and orientate new employees and getting them up to speed with the organization’s IT infrastructure.
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation.
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork.
- Provide support and administrate the HR systems tool and its implementation process in organized manner.
- Deal with questions related to HR procedures and personnel-related issues.
- Analyze, improve, and adjust existing HR processes and procedures, and design new HR processes where appropriate in consultation with the HR Manager.
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, sourcing and pre-screening candidates and arranging interviews in a service oriented manner.
- Provide adequate HR administrative support for payroll queries.
- Support in employee engagement activities and projects
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR / Administration or a relevant field.
- Relevant HR experience preferably in international level or in global mobility.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to stay focused in the face of multiple deadlines.
What We Offer
FSSC offers and promotes a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working. FSSC ensures that excellent work is recognized and rewarded and additional benefits are:
- Competitive salary of €43.000 – €53.000 for this position on a fulltime basis, €26.000 – €31.800 on basis of 24 hours.
- Provision of resources and support for personal training and development in line with our core values of Transparency, Integrity, Ambition, Engagement, and Care.
- Open and diverse culture within an international flexible organization.
- Allowances and benefits that match responsibilities and experience.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, or you would like more information, please head directly to the website of our partner recruitment agency ICT Career.
ICT Career is responsible for the initial recruitment procedure for the vacancy HR Assistant at FSSC. The complete procedure consists of a video call with ICT Career and two rounds of interviews with FSSC. In case it will come to an agreement and contract, you will be employed by Foundation FSSC directly.