The FSSC Foundation is a non-profit organization and independent Scheme owner with a mission: to give confidence and make an impact in the consumer goods industry.
More than 30,000 organizations worldwide are FSSC 22000 certified, including premium A-brands. In addition, the FSSC 24000 sustainability Scheme was published last year. This Scheme contributes to FSSC’s vision to create a better world.
FSSC employs just over 40 professionals, some of whom work from the Netherlands, the rest from other locations worldwide.
The Content Specialist role at FSSC is a new position and will report to Atie van Olst, Marketing & Communications Director.
The Content Specialist is responsible for content creation and management related to the Scheme for Food Safety Management Systems, FSSC 22000. The ultimate objective for this role is to contribute to the position, awareness, and reputation of Foundation FSSC as the leading brand Certification Scheme Owner.
You manage (online)media and marketing materials and ensure engaging content that aligns with the FSSC brand and reputation.
For this position, you will need to be a resident of the Benelux.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Interview stakeholders, create the content calendar, and generate, write, and design food-related marketing content
- Together with the team, you are responsible for the SEO of the food-related content
- Monitor and increase the interaction with FSSC’s followers
- Write press releases, improve the content of the partner platform (MyFSSC), and edit the technical Newsletters
- Update and improve FSSC’s Brand Manual
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication
- Substantial relevant experience in communication, preferably in an international community
- Talented content creator
- Special interest in food safety and preferably in auditing & certification
- A digital native and experienced in WordPress and Mailchimp
- Creative and analytical mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Pro-active, flexible, customer-oriented, and result-driven
What We Offer
The Foundation offers a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working. They ensure excellent work is recognized and rewarded, and additional benefits are:
- Provision of resources and support for personal training and development in line with our core values of Transparency, Integrity, Ambition, Engagement, and Care.
- Open and diverse culture within a flexible organization since you get to choose where you want to work most of the time.
- Attractive salary allowances with benefits that match responsibilities and experience. FSSC will only be processing applications from candidates who live and have the right to work in the European Union.
ICT Career is our partner for finding the best possible candidate for this role. They will be responsible for the initial recruitment procedure of the Content Specialist vacancy. The application procedure consists of one video call with ICT Career and two rounds of interviews with FSSC.